World famous for the annual finals of the Intern. Four Hills Tournament is the Sepp (Buwi) Bradl Stadium with a total of 3 hills a popular excursion destination. The stadium was named after Sepp (Buwi) Bradl, the greatest jumper in the history of SC Bischofshofen. The Buwi-Bradl memorial was erected in his honor on the right-hand side of the landing hill. Another memorial was erected in spring 2018 directly at the visitor center on the ski jumping hill. The entire ski jumping area is freely accessible and can be viewed free of charge at any time. An interesting educational ski jumping path leads from the city center and explains the most important things about the sport and the ski jumping hill using large display boards. HS 140 m – Paul Außerleitner Schanze The ski jump was built in 1947 as the "Hochkönigschanze". The first major event was the elimination competition for the Olympic Winter Games in St. Moritz SUI in 1948. Due to a tragic fall in training by Paul Ausserleitner (January 5th, 1952), who died of serious injuries 3 days later, the Hochkönigsschanze was renamed to Paul Ausserleitner Schanze. In 1991 the ski jump underwent a major renovation for the first time and 9 years later further improvements and the construction of a new club building were added. All of these were already preparations for the jumping competitions of the Nordic World Ski Championships, which were carried out in cooperation with Ramsau in 1999. In 2004 there was a general renovation and an enlargement of the ski jump as well as the use of plastic matting for summer operation. Today Bischofshofen is an important training center and so you can often see teams from all over the world training up close in summer.