Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Maximilian
Well worth seeing and structurally interesting sacral building with a Romanesque core, tower from the 11th century, in the left transept a high grave from 1455, late Gothic frescoes, baroque altar.
Kastenturm - from the 12th century.
The tower is connected to the parish church and originally served the bishops of Chiemsee as a granary. Today's town hall is also built onto the tower and houses the official seat of the municipality.
Frauenkirche - first mentioned in a document around 1359
The late Gothic structure and the striking 62m high spire shape the cityscape. The interior of the church is of art historical value (tabernacle from 1680, frescoes from 1449).
Romanesque house chapel of the Lords of Pongowe from the 13th century. Today the newly renovated Georgiekirche serves as a warrior and memorial church.
Buchbergkirche - first mentioned in a document around 1370
The first structure indicates a church from around the 12th century. down. The Romanesque building with a Gothic choir, early Baroque high holder and valuable frescoes is beautifully located on the Buchberg and can be seen from afar.
Missionshaus St. Rupert
Built in the neo-baroque style from 1929 - today it houses a private high school. Weddings and concerts are often held in the splendid church.